Tuesday 21 July 2015

July's Card Class - Go Wild!

Hey there, good to see you again!  Today I'm going to show you the first of my cards for July's Card Class.  I'm going to show you all 4 cards this month, as I've photographed them before I sent 2 out in the post, yay me!

The new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue has lots of new goodies in it, and this is one of my favourites.


For this Card I've used the new Go Wild Designer Series Paper stack and a new foil doily.  The new paper stacks are great, as they are now 6" x 6".  This size is perfect for not only cards, but Scrapbooking too!

I gave my ladies a Tip Top Taupe card base and Whisper White mat, but they could choose the Go Wild paper that they wanted.  Each card turned out differently, which is what I love with these paper stacks!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Tip Top Taupe Card stock (new In Colour)
Whisper White Card stock
Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack
Metallic Foil Doilies
Black Memento Ink
Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
Tip Top Taupe Ink
Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment