Thursday 2 July 2015

Our Happy Place….

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  I can't believe that we are in July already!  The year is charging on, and I have so much I want to do.  More crafting is one of them, he he he!

Today's post is dedicated to Scrapbooking, and the layout that I'm going to show you comes with a story (well all good Scrapbook layouts do!).

My favourite tea shop of all time is Betty's, but they only have three shops, 2 in York and 1 in Harrogate.  My husband, Craig, has to go to Harrogate reasonably regularly, so every time he goes to Harrogate, of course, he visits Betty's and spends a small fortune.  This was his last haul…….. 2 boxes of tea bags (the best ever!), a tin of Brownie Biscuits, and 4 cream cakes!  Thank you to scrapsketches.blogspot.com for the sketch that I cased.


Every time Craig goes to Betty's, it costs him at least £40, but boy is it worth it.  I uploaded an iPhone App called Sticky 9, so I used this App for these photos.   The Photo's are lovely and square, and are printed on thick cardboard.  They were perfect to line up!


I placed the photo's down my page, which gave me loads of space for my heading.  I used lovely gold lettering to with the gold lettering on the Betty's shop.  I mixed the gold lettering with a wooden word, which just gives a bit of contrast.

If you've not been to Betty's or ordered from their online shop, I'd highly recommend it!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Basic Black Card stock
Triple Banner Punch
Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment