Tuesday 7 July 2015

A frame for Daisy…..

Hey, good to see you again!  As I'm sure you know, my little great-niece, Daisy Evelyn, was born in April.  We were on holiday visiting our family when Daisy was born, so we saw her when she was just less than 2 days old.

Daisy took us by surprise a little, as while I said to my niece rather jokingly that she could have the baby while we were down visiting, we didn't expect it to happen.  We went and bought a present and card while we were down there, but as she is our first great-niece (only the 3rd girl in the family behind my sister-in-law and Emily), I absolutely adore her, so wanted to make Daisy something a bit different. This is what I made….


This is an IKEA box frame that I decorated for Daisy.  I've used the lovely Zoo Babies Stamp Set, which is absolutely adorable.  I wanted to make the frame personal, so I've stamped Daisy's name using the Epic Alphabet Stamps.


I've stamped the animals on the frame to draw your eye to the name, which is the main feature.  I've also used the mini banner punch to make some bunting, and of course, I've had to add flowers and bling.  To make it a keepsake, I've added Daisy's full name and her date of birth.

I hope Taniele and Gareth like it!!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Whisper White Card stock
Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Ink
Epic Alphabet Stamp Set
Zoo Babies Stamp Set
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Ink
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Ink
Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Ink
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Ink
Mint Macaron Card stock
Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper
Rhinestones
Mini Banner Punch
Itty Bitty Flower Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment