Friday 10 July 2015

Card Challenge - Latch Card

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  So my Card Challenge card this month, set by the lovely Sue, was a Latch Card.  I'd received an e mail from Splitcoast Stampers detailing this tutorial, and I wanted to make one, so I was pleased that we received this challenge.

The challenge was to make a latch card, use Embossing Powders and to use the colour green.  I had to send my card to Christine-Marie in France, so I'm hoping she's received it now!


I loved how this card turned out, and was pleased with my choice of green.  When I first picked it, I thought it was too bold, but as it was, my Watercolour Wings Butterfly turned out quite bold!

This card was super easy to make, so I will definitely be making some more of these!  I love the fact that my little circle butterfly holds my card closed!

If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! Products used, please click on my Contact Me button.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Cucumber Crush Card stock
Whisper White Card stock
So Saffron Classic Stampin' Ink
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Ink
Cucumber Crush Classic Stampin' Ink
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Ink
Real Red Classic Stampin' Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Butterfly Basics Stamp Set
Watercolour Wings Stamp Set
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Ink
1" Circle Punch
1 1/4" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment