Wednesday 22 October 2014

My second GoGo Getaway Challenge...

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  I know, I know, I missed my posts on Friday and Monday!  Something I very rarely do, but I had nothing to show you!  This week is a bit manic, so I wanted to post late this week.

So, my first post of the week is the second challenge from the ladies at GoGo Getaway, (I have told you that I'm spending this coming weekend just crafting, on my own with a few other ladies, right?!).  The second challenge was around relationships, take a look.


My family are my best friends, we tell each other everything, well I like to think we do.  It was only fitting that I scrapbooked about my relationship with them.


Here is a close up of the layered card stock and elements.  I love the velum elements, and the rub ons, something I've not used for years.

My 2 layouts are going with me at the weekend and will go on the challenge wall at the retreat.  You never know, I may even win a prize!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Gold Soiree Speciality Designer Series Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment