Friday 24 October 2014

My Halloween Wreath

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  By the time you read this, I will hopefully be on my way to my crafting weekend retreat!  This has been booked for over 2 years, and I'm so looking forward to it, especially after a manic week!

With Halloween only a week away, I wanted to show you the Halloween Wreath that I made to go on our front door.


This is the Frightful Wreath Simply Created Kit from Stampin' Up!.  It can be found on page 37 of the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.  Item Number 135866, £24.95.  I knew the minute I saw this that I was going to buy it.  My village really embraces Halloween, and everyone has a real sense of community spirit.  All the kiddies dress up and trawl the streets with their parents and really get into the spirit of the evening.  Of course, we decorate our house, so this is going to take pride of place on my door, subject to dry weather, with my terracotta pumpkin and ghost by my pathway!


The spider had to be made up, as all you were given was a bag of seed beads.  It didn't take me long at all, probably about 20 minutes, and I love it!  I was really pleased with how the wreath turned out, and we're going to pack it away carefully, so hopefully it can be used for many more Halloween's.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Frightful Wreath Simply Created Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment