Wednesday 15 October 2014

I love a challenge….

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  I'm off to a Crafting Retreat next week that's been booked for over 2 years, and I'm soooo looking forward to it. It's not a Stampin' Up! Retreat, but I'm hoping to come back with loads of new mojo to translate over to SU!

We've been set a couple of challenges. The first one is to use a title that is inspired by a song title containing the word lucky. Here's my offering!


The subject was very easy.  I scrapped about the fact that I was lucky to be asked to be on the Design Team for Scrapbook Magazine! I do feel very lucky that I do something I absolutely adore doing, so it deserved it's own page!


Here is a close up of all the elements that make up my page! I love the rub on's, something I've not used for a long long time!

My next challenge is to scrap about a relationship I have with someone, people or pets. Can you guess who or what I'm going to scrap about?

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Hearts and Stars Mask
Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment