Monday 13 October 2014

An exciting addition to our family….

Hey there, thanks for stopping by.  A week or so ago, Craig and I found out that we are going to become a great Uncle and Aunt, which we are absolutely thrilled about!  My youngest nephew and his fiancee are expecting their first baby next year, just about the time we have our holiday!!!

My sister-in-law and brother-in-law are thrilled about becoming grandparents, so a card had to be made.


The card cried out for Zoo Babies Stamp Set!  I love this stamp set and is my go to Stamp Set whenever a baby card is to be made.  My sister and brother in law were thrilled with their card, and I have to say, I like how it turned out too!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack
Zoo Babies Stamp Set
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Ink
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Ink
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Ink
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
1 3/8" Circle Punch
1 3/4" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment