Friday 10 October 2014

October Card Swap Challenge

Hey, thanks for stopping by!  Well October's Card Swap Challenge was a good one, not that they all aren't, but I particularly enjoyed this one!  I've used loads and loads of products!  Have a look at the card.


Our remit was to make a 5 x 5" Card, with a panel for each of the seasons.  We had to use something gold, embossing powder, gems and stamping.


My card went to Christine, and I know she was thrilled with it.  I even made an envelope to go with it!

If you would like to be a part of the Card Swap Challenge, no matter what Country you are in, please click on my contact me button, and I'll give you the details!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
Crushed Curry Card Stock
Label Bracket Punch
Whisper White Card Stock
Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Ink
Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Ink
Endless Wishes Stamp Set
Flower Patch Stamp Set
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Ink
Versamark Ink
Gold Embossing Powder
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Ink
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Ink
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Ink
Garden Party Stamp Set
Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set
Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Ink
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Rhinestones and Pearls
Flowerpot Designer Series Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment