Friday 15 August 2014

Gift Vouchers….

As well as selling Stampin' Up! Products, I also sell Gift Vouchers to spend on Stampin' Up! Products (not endorsed by Stampin' Up!), which are a big hit with my Customers and their families.  I was recently asked to make a voucher, and I like to try to make every one different.  This time, I decided to make a slider Gift Voucher.  Have a look!


I decided to make a sleeve for the Voucher to slide into, and then I mounted the actual voucher onto a piece of card stock that slides out.  I also decided to use a design that I'd recently seen at the Stampin' Up! Regional Event in Telford.


Here you an see the Voucher slid out of the sleeve and mounted on the Crumb Cake Card Stock.

I am happy to provide Gift Vouchers to be spent on Stampin' Up! Products, however, these can only be redeemed through me, not any Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  If you'd like to order a Gift Voucher, or Stampin' Up! Products, please click on my Contact Me button, or click here to contact me.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Petite Petals Stamp Set and Punch
Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Ink
Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Ink
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Ink
Melon Mambo Spot Ribbon (retired sorry!)
Scallop Tag Topper Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment