Wednesday 13 August 2014

A birth card for baby Hunter

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  A colleague at work had a baby on my 21st Wedding Anniversary, so I made a card to go with a little scrapbook that I made for him.  I forgot to take a picture of the scrapbook (duh!), but I did take a picture of the card.


I did CASE this from Pinterest, however, I forgot to write down the pinners web address, apologies.  As always, I changed the card slightly, so it's not quite the same.  This card was quite a subtle birth card, with colours that you wouldn't usually use for a baby!

Hunter's parents loved the card, and the scrapbook I made.  Work also bought Hunter a pair of toddler Hunter Wellies, which also went down very well!  Welcome to the planet little Hunter!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Lost Lagoon Card Stock (new in colour)
Silver Glimmer Paper
Black Memento Ink Pad
Baby, we've grown Stamp Set
Starburst Framelits
Starburst Sayings Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Banner Stamp Set
Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment