Monday 11 August 2014

My Godson's Birthday Card..

Well what a weekend that was!  Saturday saw James come home from Air Cadet Camp, and we also had my Godson's 2nd Birthday Party to go to!  Ryan is very special to us, so a shop bought card just wouldn't do.  With a lack of young child stamps (I know, I've got to sort that out!!), I had to come up with another idea.  I sort of CASED a card by Michelle Last.  The principle is Michelle's, but I changed it around slightly.


I've used the Starburst Framelits to sort of make some cogs!  I thought this made a perfect idea for a young boy!  The alphabet stamp set I've used is a new one by Stampin' Up! called Epic Alphabet.  The alphabet is quite large, but not so large that it can't be used on cards.


I also used the Epic Alphabet on the inside to make a different greeting.  I hope Ryan likes his card as much as I do!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Real Red, Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight Card Stock
Starburst Framelits
Epic Alphabet
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set
Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Ink
Real Red Classic Stampin' Ink

2 comments: