Friday 25 July 2014

To go with the teachers cards…..

Hey there, happy Friday!  Hope you're all having a good day!

So, I can't just give cards to teachers, I have to give them something home made, as I think it's a bit more personal.  I decided this year to make little notebooks for the teachers.  I'm also going to add a nice box of chocolates too.

Here is the first one I made for Mr Jeacock.


I've used the new Kraft Journals by Stampin' Up! (135718, £4.50 for 2) and decorated the front.  I wanted to match the card, but because it's for a man, I wanted to use a design that meant the book would get used and not put into a drawer.

I really hope Mr Jeacock likes his journal and uses it!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Kraft Grid Journals - 135718 - £4.50 for 2 books
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set
Black Memento Ink Pad
Silver Glimmer Paper
Star Framelits - 133723 - £22.95
Little Letters Thinlits Dies - 133730 - £25.95 for A-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment