Wednesday 23 July 2014

Another card for a teacher…...

Hey there, thanks for stopping by again!  Back to my teacher series of posts!  Well Emily finishes Year 2 today, which marks a milestone in her young life.  When she starts Year 3 in September, not only does she walk through the school gates by herself, but she will be half way through her primary school life.  She's only 7, very scary!!

Now for those of you that know Emily, you will be chuckling at my whimsical way of saying that she will walk through the gates on her own, as you know, as well as I do, that she'd walk to school by herself now if I let her!!!

Anyway, I digress, here is what I've made for Emily's class teacher, Miss Owen.  Now I cannot in anyway take credit for this gorgeous set.  When I went to Stampin' Up!'s Regional Event in Telford in May, Julie Kettlewell designed the make and take.  I didn't make it at Telford, so I've used it for Miss Owen, as it's perfect!



Stampin' Up! Products used:
Crumb Cake A4 Card stock
Strawberry Slush A4 Card stock
Petite Petals Stamp Set and Punch
Artisan Label Punch
Soft Sky Seam Binding
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Lovely Lace Embossing Folder - 133737 - £7.50
Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Ink
Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Ink
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Ink
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment