Monday 28 July 2014

Another little notebook…..

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  Well this is the first full week of the kiddies Summer Holidays, so it's fitting that I show you the notebook I made for Miss Owen.


I love how this notebook turned out.  If you remember from my last teacher blog post, the Kraft Journals from Stampin' Up! have plain covers.  So how did I get the stripes on this? By using one of the new masks from Stampin' Up! I used the stripes mask out of the Dots & Stripes mask set (133775, £2.75 for 2 masks), which are new items from the new Annual Catalogue, white classic Stampin' Up! Ink, and a sponge dauber!  The ink was so easy to daub on, and the mask was a dream to use.

I coupled this with flower shop stamps, and Kraft card stock.  I think this notebook looks stunning!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks - 133775 - £2.75 for 2
Kraft Grid Journals - 135718 - £4.50 for 2
Flower Shop Stamp Set
Pansy Punch
Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Ink
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink
Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Ink
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Kraft Card stock - 133674 - £5.50 for 12 12 x 12 sheets
Little Letters Thinlits - 133730 - £25.95
White Classic Stampin' Ink
Sponge Dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment