Wednesday 16 July 2014

Something to Say Stamp Set, one of my favourites…..

You know I said I don't have much new stash yet from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue that went live on Tuesday 1st July, well this Stamp Set is one of the few I have, and this is definitely one of my favourites.  It's primarily a sentiment stamp set, but it has three little elements - flower, heart and star, and is my final card from June's Card Class.  Please feel free to CASE any of the cards I show, but I would appreciate a link back.


I've used the flower on this card that was CASED from Michelle Last (thank you Michelle).  The Itty Bitty Accent Punches go with this Stamp Set, so the flower was easy to punch out.  No fussy cutting on this card.  I'm going to recreate this card using the heart and the star using different colours, I love it so much!

If you would like a copy of the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue (£2 plus P&P, or free with a £35 order), or would like to place an order, please click on my Contact Me button, or click here.

You are more than welcome to give me a call on 07540 900412.  Please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I can.  I work full time, so please bear with me.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Bermuda Bay A4 Card Stock
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
Something to Say Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Accent Punches
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Ink
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Ink
Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment