Friday 18 July 2014

It's that time of year again….

Well, where is this year going to?  We're now 3 days away from finishing the end of the School Term, which is just amazing!

James has had a fantastic first year at Silverstone UTC, and Emily absolutely blew us away with her SATS results and her school report!  So what to make Emily's teachers to say thank you.  This is something I ponder for a number of weeks before the end of term, and hopefully I always come up with something that they like.  Unfortunately, James doesn't require presents for his teachers anymore!

So, this series of blog posts are going to show you what I came up with for Emily's Year 2 teachers!


I've used one of the new Giftcard holders by Stampin' Up! for the card for Mr Jeacock, which works perfectly!  I've also used the Glimmer card with the new Star Framelits, one of my favourite items from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.  The band around the middle keeps the card together, as well as holding the decoration.


Here is the inside!  I wanted to keep the card very simple, which I've done.  I've used the glimmer paper and Kraft card stock for the stars, and used a little bit of stamping to emphasise.  I love the silver and kraft colours together.  They look stunning, and very fitting.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Gift Card Enclosure Pack - 136662 - £5.50 for 10
Glimmer Paper Silver - 135314 - £4.50 for 2 12 x 12 sheets
Kraft Card stock - 133674 - £5.50 for 12 12 x 12 sheets
Be the Star Stamp Set - Wood 135731 - £25.95, Clear 135734 - £18.95

No comments:

Post a Comment