Monday 14 July 2014

A lovely male card from June's Card Class….

Do you ever struggle with male cards?  I know I do, well then the new Traveler Stamp Set is definitely one for you to order out of the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.  Have a look and see what I mean!


This card is gorgeous, if I may say so myself.  Do you like the reflection?  This card does have a bit of a wow factor to it, but it's so easy to make.  To do the reflection on the card, you just need a piece of acetate!  I've been asked to do a video showing this technique, so watch this space, I may just do my very first video.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Traveler Stamp Set
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Ink
Window Word Punch
Modern Label Punch
Real Red Card Stock
Chocolate Chip Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment