Wednesday 30 July 2014

July's Card Class

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  Well as I'm typing this, the men have just won a gold in the relay in the Swimming in the Commonwealth Games!  I'm loving the Commonwealth Games!  It's lovely to see all the Countries competing together, able bodied, along with the paralympians!  I just love it!!!

Anyway I digress, back to what I want to show you today, the first of July's Card Class Cards.  This month was very intimate, with not many of us, but we had a great time (if you saw my Crafty Little Bling Facebook Page, you'll know we had Pimm's and Strawberries).  My class was called Everything new, with one card being a nearly new! Anyway, here is the first of July's Cards.


We have some new Card Kits in the new Annual Catalogue, so I used one of them as one of my cards this month.  Above is a selection that I put together.  I have to say that I love the Card Kits that Stampin' Up! are producing.

This kit is the new Everyday Occasion Card Kit, which is £26.95.  The kit has everything in it to make 20 cards, which makes each card £1.35.  I think this is fantastic value for a handmade card.

If you've like to order an Everyday Occasion Card Kit, or any Stampin' Up! Products, please click on my Contact Me button, or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment