Friday 1 August 2014

July Card Class - my second card

Hey there, good to see you again!  We're carrying on with July's Card Class Cards this week, so here is the second card we made.


This stamp set is going to be one of my favourites, I just know it.  It's a lovely stamp set called Kinda Eclectic, and it's so versatile.  I'd like to thank Erika Sisson's for this card, as I CASED it from Pinterest!  Thanks Erika!  This card has lots of lovely layers, but looks stunning.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set
Kraft Card Stock
Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Ink
Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin' Ink
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Ink
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Ink
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Ink
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Basic Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment