Monday 2 June 2014

Something I've been dying to tell you all…..

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  I've had something that I've been dying to tell everyone, but I couldn't, until now!  Back in March, I was called by the lovely Kelly at Stampin' Up! and was asked if I would be on the Design team for the Regional Event on the 17th May.  For those of you that know me, you can imagine how excited I was, and for how long I jumped around my living room!

The next few posts will be showing you all of my projects, but firstly, this is what my cocktail tables looked like!


This is the name plate that was on my table!  It was a thrill to firstly see my name in print on my tables, and to see people taking pictures of my projects!  That was a total blast, as I had been a bit nervous about my projects.  It was quite fitting that I was sent a baby stamp set and matching Framelits, as I have a couple of pregnant ladies in my Card Class at the moment.


And here are all my projects on my tables!  Don't worry about not being able to see the projects close up, the next few posts over the next week to 10 days will showcase my projects!  

I loved being on the Design Team, and I hope Stampin' Up! ask me to participate in events in the future!

Please also keep an eye on my blog for new Stampin' Up! Products such as Blendabilities, Project Life and more Photopolymer Stamp sets, but in the meantime, please click on the links on the left side of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment