Friday 30 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Retiring Lists are now available....

Sadly, it's that time of year when we lose some of our fantastic products to make way for new ones!  Even though I always feel slightly sad at losing some of my favourite products, I know that I'm soon going to have some more new favourites when I get my hands on the new Annual Catalogue.

You can see what is retiring by clicking on the say Goodbye icon on the left of this post.  Just a reminder as well, that the current Seasonal Catalogue only runs until 30th June, and we won't see a new Seasonal until September (ohhhh Halloween and Christmas!).

If you would like a new Annual Catalogue when it's released, or to place an order for product, please click here to email me. Please do not hesitate to call me on 07540 900412 and leave a message (I will return your call as soon as possible, but please bare with me, as I work full time).

No comments:

Post a Comment