Monday 9 June 2014

My favourite Stampin' Up! Design Team item….

Hey, thanks for popping by to see me today.  Today I'm showing you what is my favourite item, I think!  I saw this on Pinterest, and knew that I just had to give it a go.  Have a look and see what you think.


I made a box, yep OK, so it's just a box.  No!  This is not just any box, have a look!


This is such an effective box, and I love the way that when you close it, the boxes all sit on top of one another and will keep the trinkets inside safe.  I didn't stamp too much inside, as I didn't want to take away from the way the boxes all sit!  I can just see a curl, a tooth, a tiny silver bracelet or other trinkets being placed in the boxes.


And to keep it all together is the lid!  Well, butterflies had to feature somewhere on one of my projects didn't they!  I love this box and will make another one, and maybe, just maybe do a tutorial (something new that I'm trying to get my head around doing!).

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe Designer Series Paper
2 1/2" circle punch and 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
Mini Elegant Butterfly Punch
Sweetest Gift Stamp Set
Something for Baby Stamp Set and Framelits

2 comments: