Tuesday 10 June 2014

May's Card Swap Card

Hi, thanks for stopping by!  This post, I'm going to show you May's Card Swap Challenge Card.  The Challenge for this month was to find an item of clothing that you liked and that inspired you, and to base your card on this.  I used one of my favourite tops that is Navy Blue and Red Stripes, and here is my card!


I wanted to use a gatefold card this time, something I've not made before, and I'm quite pleased with how it looks.  I saw the banner framelits being used on a gatefold card on Pinterest, so thank you to the original pinner.


The banners give a stripy look, but I'm also very much a flower girl, so the petite petal stamps immediately came to mind.  I hope Eleanor liked it!!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Night of Navy, Real Red and Whisper White Card stock
Night of Navy and Real Red Classic Stampin' Ink
Petite Petal Stamps and Punch
Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Banner Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment