Saturday 7 June 2014

May's Card Class

Wow, where has the time gone?!  We are into June already, so it must be time to show you May's card class cards!  Here's the first one!


I saw this style of Card being made at the Stampin' Up! Regional Event in Telford, and I knew that I had to use it for my Card Class.  I thought this would be a perfect style to use with the Look up to Dad stamp!  

You need to fold the card stock, then cut it out with a framelit, which is more tricky than it looks!  I love the saying on this card "A father is someone to look up to no matter how tall you've grown".  This card is going to be for my husband from my children for father's day, as I think the saying is quite apt.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Early Espresso and Sahara Sand Card Stock
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Ink
Label Framelits
Teeny Tiny Sentiment stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment