Wednesday 11 June 2014

Another Stampin' Up! Design Team Item

Hey, nice to see you again!  This next Design Team item came about once I'd made my stepper box.  The little boxes on the inside of the stepper box are made from one sheet of 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper, and folded to make the box.  Well, why couldn't I use this method to make a little trinket box with a lid?  The paper for the lid just had to be a tiny bit bigger than the base of the box.


This is the cute little box I made.  Again, I can just see a tiny trinket or two being placed in this box.  It could be used to put a small Christening gift in, such as a necklace or bracelet.


This box was so quick and easy to make, and I love the decoration on the top.  I couldn't put a lot on there because of the size, but the vest fit on there perfectly!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Primrose Petal and Tempting Turquoise Designer Series Paper
2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
Itty Bitty Banners
Temping Turquoise Classic Stampin' Ink
Something for Baby Stamp set and Framelits
Basic Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment