Friday 18 April 2014

My Card Swap card from Sue

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  I'm sure I've mentioned before that I'm part of a Card Swap group, which I love, as it takes me right out of my comfort zone (my mojo is still not with me when it comes to cards).  Well April's challenge was travel, Kraft Card, any size card.  I've already shown you the card I made, so I thought I would show you the card that I received from the very talented Sue Ralph.


Sue always makes beautiful cards, and I spent ages just looking at all the detail.  There is so much to look at!


I have to admit though that I didn't realise it was a slider card until Sue happened to mention it on our Card Challenge Facebook Page!  Shhhhhh Sue will never know!

I love being part of the Card Swap Group!  Sue sets a theme on the 10th of the Month, and your recipient must receive their card by the 10th of the following month.  They can be as simple (which mine normally are!) or as complex as you want them to be.

It's always lovely to receive a decorated envelope through the post, so if you'd like to be a part of the Card Swap, please click on my Contact Me button!  You know you want to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment