Wednesday 16 April 2014

My card swap challenge…. Travel

Hey there!  So I've told you that I'm part of a card swap challenge group haven't I?  Well March's challenge was a good one!  Travel, any size card, Kraft Card and away you go!  Here's my interpretation of the challenge!


I decided to go with the transport theme, and this looks just like the envelope right?  Well it's not, it opens out into the card!  I used my envelope Punch Board to make the envelope section of the card, and used my Around the World Stamps to decorate the outside.


The Kraft Card bit of the challenge came on the inside!  This is what I made my card from that attach's on the inside of the envelope.  I love the fact that you remove the band, open the envelope and you have a card inside!


Here's a close up of the inside of the envelope at the card!  I'm definitely going to make this style card again, so watch this space!

If you'd like to know more about Stampin' Up! Products, please click on my Contact Me button, and if you'd like to know more about my card classes, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment