Monday 21 April 2014

My name badge for Stampin' Up!'s Regional Event

Hey there, thanks for stopping by and I hope you're OK!  Stampin' Up! hold a Regional Event every May in Telford.  Last year was my first Regional Event, and I was a little overwhelmed, as I didn't really know what to expect!  It was fabulous and I met loads of lovely Demonstrators, and members of my wider team, The Pinkies!

Needless to say, I loved it, so when the booking opened for the Regional Event in Telford again this year, I booked straight away.  Now, I'm really busy at the moment with Crafting Commissions (more on that in future Blog Posts), and we've got Easter coming up, so I thought I would get ahead with my Name Badge and my Swaps for the Regional Event.  I'm in the middle of making my swaps, but I can show you my name badge!


I love it, and it's turned out exactly as I wanted it to!  Those of you that know me well, know that it would have been a miracle if a butterfly hadn't appeared somewhere on my badge or swaps!  In fact, my badge turned out so well, I think I'm going to have a theme this year!

The Stampin' Up! Regional Event is on Saturday 17th May, so watch my Crafty Little Bling Facebook Page on the day for pictures!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Island Indigo A4 Card Stock
Naturals White Card Stock
En Francais Stamp
Everything Eleanor Stamp Set
Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set
ABC-123 Sketched Alphabet Stamp Set
Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Island Indigo Classic Stamp Pads
Gold Embossing Powder
Scallop Tag Topper Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment