Friday 11 April 2014

A mini album for Scrapbook Magazine

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  You'll remember a few months ago, I showed you a peek of a Mini Album that I'd completed for Scrapbook Magazine - well I can now show you the full article here on my blog, but I hope you managed to purchase the magazine to see it!


This is the "dress" shot that had to be included in the magazine!  I bought the tulips specially, and used an ornament we'd received for our 20th Wedding Anniversary!  I think it looks quite good!


Here is the full view of the album.  It was so easy to make and looks really effective.  I used a band to hold my album closed, and one end of the band is thicker than the other so it doesn't squash the album.


The next few photo's are of the pages.  I cut the corners off some pockets, so that they could house photo's, while other pages, I cut into the more traditional shape pockets.


I used a retired Stampin' Up! Punch to make the tabs, but these are easy to make if you have an Envelope Punch Board.


A view of a more traditional page pocket!  This album is perfect for if you have lots of memorabilia to store, such as tickets or labels.  I'm definitely going to be making this album again!

Look out for my blog post in a few days with instructions on how to make the album!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Sale-a-Bration Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper
Stampin' Up! Tab punch (retired, sorry!)
Flower Shop Stamps
Sweet Sorbet Cork Embellishments

1 comment: