Wednesday 9 April 2014

My final card from March's Card Class

Well my last card was inspired by my dad's birthday again!  I like to give my family hand made cards, and they always go down really well.


Again, I found this on Pinterest (http://jillsink.typepad.com), and I had to make this card for my dad.  One of my favourite stamp sets is the Simply Stars Stamps, and I'm hoping that the new catalogue had a star punch in it (just my wishes, I don't know anything!).

The colours really popped off the white card, and the tag and linen thread just give the card some depth!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Midnight Muse, Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink
Chalk Talk Stamp Set
Simply Stars Stamp Set
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set (one of my favourites!)
Chalk Talk Framelits
Linen Thread
Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment