Saturday 15 March 2014

Burlap and Blooms Wreath..

If you've seen the Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue, you'll recognise this wreath instantly!  I've had my  kit, which is £15.95, for quite a while, but have taken a bit of time to get around to making it.

Here is my effort, and I'm rather pleased with it!


All of the flowers are already pre-punched, so all you have to do is glue them together and arrange them.  The loop flowers are already cut, so again all you have to do is fold them in half and roll them up.  You get a good amount of Burlap in this kit.  There was a separate piece of burlap for the hanging loop, and I had quite a length of the Burlap left over when I'd finished wrapping the chipboard ring.

All you have to add to this kit is your glue of choice.  I used the Multipurpose Glue, but if I was to do this again, I would perhaps use glue dots.  A hot glue gun is also a must!  I used my hot glue gun to secure the burlap to the back of the chipboard ring, to make my hanging loop and to secure it, and to attach all of my flowers.

I'd really like to teach this as a class, so if you live close to me (near Milton Keynes), and you would like to have a go at making this wreath, please click on my Contact Me Button for more details!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this weekend is pleasant in support of me, since this point in time i am
    reading this great informative paragraph here at
    my house.

    Here is my website investing (www.investandprofittoday.com)

    ReplyDelete