Wednesday 19 March 2014

February's Card Class....

I hold monthly card classes in my local community centre, which I love.  We make 4 cards in about 2 and a half hours, with a break for refreshments, loads of gossiping laughter and fun!

Here is the first card from February's class!


I'd never used Velum before, and I love it!  I stamped on the Velum using Black Stazon Ink, and it was much easier than I thought it was going to be.  I love the simplicity of this card, but it is really effective!

Thank you to the original pinner on Pinterest!  I can't find my notes with their blog address!

Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Whisper White card stock
Hello Doily Stamp
Bring on the Cake Stamp Set
Black Stazon Ink
Stampin' Up! Velum
Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment