Wednesday 19 February 2014

Some easy Thank You Notes

Whenever my customers place an order, I like to add a thank you note to their goodie bags.  I think it's a nice touch, and I know my customers appreciate them.

My customers placed their first Sale-a-Bration order at the end of January, so I thought I would use some products out of the Spring Summer Catalogue.  These cards look like I've done a lot of work on them, but the work on them was minimal, but with maximum effect.


The note cards are Watercolour Wonder Designer note cards, which are already pre-printed in gorgeous watercolour.  It makes the cards so easy to make.

I coupled the Watercolour Cards with the So Very Grateful Stamp Set and Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  I'm definitely going to be buying some more of the Watercolour Note cards before the catalogue goes off sale.

If you would like a new Spring Summer Catalogue, or would like to order any Stampin' Up! products, please click on my contact me button.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Watercolour Wonder Designer Note cards and Envelopes
So Very Grateful Stamp Set
Black Stazon ink pad
Rhinestone Basic Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment