Friday 14 February 2014

January Card Class - Card number 2

Happy Valentine's Day!!!  For all you romantics out there, we made a Valentine's Card in January's card class.  I did give the ladies options of making an Anniversary Card if they didn't give Valentine's, but I think everyone made a Valentines Card.


When I'm designing cards, I like to use a few Scrapbooking Principles, and on this one, I wanted to draw the eye across the card, hence the sentiment in one corner, the heart in the other and the Eiffel Tower in the middle.  Washi Tape is always a good edition to a card or Scrapbook layout, and I love the gold tape out of the new Spring Summer Catalogue.

If you are celebrating Valentine's Day today, hope you have a lovely day and/or evening!

If you would like to find out more about Stampin' Up! or order some products, please click on the Contact Me button, and I'll gladly help!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Flowerfull Heart Stamp
Follow my heart Stamps
Cherry Cobbler Ink
Black Stazon Ink
Gold Washi Tape
Whisper White Card Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment