Saturday 22 February 2014

January Card Class - Card number 3

We always make 4 cards in my card class, so I try to make them all very different, and in varying degrees of easiness.  I have some beginners in my classes, and some more advanced crafters.  This month, I included fussy cutting!

If you've not heard of fussy cutting before, it's when you stamp some images, then cut them out with a pair of scissors.   My ladies are very spoilt, and were asking where the corresponding punch was!!!!!


The fussy cutting, if you haven't clocked it yet, is the camera's and the case in the middle of the card.  I have to admit the camera's were rather fiddly, but the card is lovely!  I set out to make this more of a man's card, as we all struggle with male cards, however, I'm not sure I managed it with this card!  What do you think?

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Around the World Stamp Set
Bring on the Cake Stamp Set
I am me Designer Series Paper
Whisper White Card stock
Basic Grey, Pool Party and Real Red Classic Stampin' Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment