Wednesday 12 February 2014

January's Card Class

I got back into the swing of my Card Class in January, and had 10 delightful ladies join me!  As always, we had a great time, and made some cards.  Here's the first one!


This card was designed from different elements off of Pinterest, so thank you to all the pinners.  I wasn't sure I liked the colour combination to begin with, but it grew on me.

I used my magnetic board in my Big Shot, along with my Framelit Dies to make the cut out in the Whisper White card stock.  It's so easy when you have a magnetic board!

The hardwood stamp is the new one out of the Spring Summer Catalogue, along with the Petite Petals stamps and dies.  I have a feeling that they are both going to prove a popular purchase!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Hardwood Stamp
Petite Petals Stamp Set and Punch
Soft Suede and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Ink
Decorative Labels Framelits
Black Stazon Ink
A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set
Basic Pearl Jewels
Raspberry Ripple A4 Card Stock
Whisper White A4 Card Stock

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely card, glad you got used to the color scheme! x

    ReplyDelete