Sunday 9 February 2014

A birthday card for Daniel...

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  My blog has been a bit neglected of late.  I struggle this time of year taking photographs, because the light isn't very good in the morning, then I come home when it's dark!  I have managed to take some photo's, so here goes!

The first card I'm going to showcase is one I made for Emily's Friend, Daniel, for his 7th Birthday!  It's his party today, so I hope you have a good time Daniel!


I love this colour combination that I spotted on Pinterest.  Apologies, but I can't find the original pin.  The sentiment is from the Perfect Pennant Stamp Set from the new Spring Summer Catalogue, a set that I love and will use again and again I'm sure.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Bermuda Bay Card stock and Classic Stampin' Ink
Pumpkin Pie Card stock and Classic Stampin' Ink
Crushed Curry Card stock and Classic Stampin' Ink
Whisper White Card stock
Simply Stars Stamp Set
Perfect Pennants Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment