Wednesday 26 February 2014

Card Swap - Telescope Card

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I'm a member of a card swap.  There are only three members so far, but we've had some fantastic challenges!

January's challenge was a telescope card.  Now I've seen telescope cards, but I've never had the chance to make one before, and I'm definitely going to make another one!  Because I hadn't made one before, I kept my card quite basic, but next time, I'll be tempted to be more adventurous!  So, here's my first attempt.


I decided to go for an usual shape rather than the normal round, so I used my new Pennant Framelits, and of course butterflies.  I've also used the Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry colour combination.  I think you're going to be setting more of this combination in colours, as I love it.


Here is a better view of the card all laid out.  It's attached together using mini brads, and the card all folds underneath one another.  I love it and will definitely have another go at making a telescope card.

Stampin' Up Products used:
Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie A4 Card Stock
Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Inks
Mini Brads
Best of Butterflies Stamp Set
Perfect Pennant Stamp Set and Framelits
Whisper White Card Stock
Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon
Dazzling Details
Elegant Butterfly Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment