Saturday 1 March 2014

My Scrapbook Magazine Feature - Country Bumpkin

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog!  You remember I told you about a feature I'd completed for Scrapbook Magazine called Country Bumpkin!  Well if you didn't manage to see my feature in the magazine itself, I can now show you the layouts in full!


The feature required 3 layouts, and this is my first one!  Emily was desperate to collect eggs from the hens every morning when we were on holiday, so I had to scrap this.  How much more natural can you get than collecting eggs that are still warm?!


For this layout, I used the new Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board to make the file folder card, which features my photos of Emily.  James and Emily were playing bowls at a Country House in Telford, and Emily couldn't hit the pins, so she decided to kick them over, then look smug!  This layout suited the natural theme perfectly, and I loved the woodgrain card stock!


Probably like most families, it's difficult to get a picture of all of you together.  This is the most recent photo of all of us, and by the time this photo was taken, we were all in stitches.  I'd just got a new Nikon Camera, and it took Craig 20 minutes to figure out how to use the timer!  I particularly love the Stampin' Up! Off the Grid Stamp, coupled with the plaid papers from Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper, and the burlap sheet!

Are you tempted to try the natural look?  Let me now if you are!!!

If you'd like to know more about the products used, please click on my  Contact Me button.

No comments:

Post a Comment