Sunday 2 February 2014

Loads of goodies on offer from Stampin' Up!

Hey there, thanks for stopping by, it's good to see you!  I haven't had a chance to take any photo's of projects I've been working on this week, so I thought I would tell you about some fabulous offers we have running at the moment!


If you've missed the announcement of Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration, where have you been?!  This is a  once yearly offer from Stampin' Up! and they have some gorgeous products for you to have for FREE!

For every £45 you spend on any Stampin' Up! Products in the Annual or Seasonal Catalogue, you earn a Sale-a-Bration product for free!  So if you spend £45, you will earn 1 item, spend £90, you will earn 2 items, and so on!


We also have some great new products too!  Our new Spring Summer Catalogue is now live, and has some gorgeous spring product within it's pages, along with occasions stamps for Easter, Mothers Day and Fathers Day.  Any items ordered from this Catalogue, as long as it comes to £45 or more, qualify for the Sale-a-Bration offer.


We've also just launched a new machine!  Of course, I just had to buy one, even though I have 2 Big Shot machines!  If you like to use your embossing folders, but get confused by what tab to use on your Big Shot Shim, then this is for you!

Mine arrives on Monday, so I will post some projects, as soon as I can!!

If you'd like a Sale-a-Bration and/or Spring Summer Catalogue, or if you'd like to speak to me about Stampin' Up Products and my classes in general, please click on my Contact Me button.  Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment