Wednesday 4 December 2013

My first Stampin' Up! Convention.

Well, what a busy busy few weeks I've had!  I've had a Magazine Commission to do, Card Class and Workshop, and the highlight was that I attended my very first European Stampin' Up! Convention, which was fantastic!


We were at the Convention Centre in Manchester, which was a fantastic location, and I stayed at The Midland Hotel, which was just across the road.  The hotel was amazing!!  Just look at my room...


Yes, I really did have an upstairs in my room!!  The bathroom and a large living area was downstairs, then I had to go upstairs to my bedroom.  When I looked out of my window, I looked straight onto the Convention Centre.

I met so many lovely people - Pinkie team mates that I'd already met and was nice to see and gossip with again, new Pinkie team mates that I'd yet to meet, including our Pinkies from Holland, other Demonstrators from France, Belgium and Austria.  And of course, I can't forget to mention the fabulous  speakers from both America and the UK!

Our very own Michelle Last presented, and she was fabulous, and she did the marches a few times at Awards night!

I have been abit slow blogging convention, but please bare with me, I will show you when I can the exciting new things coming our way!  Keep an eye out on here to see projects made with our new Stamp Carving Set, Undefined!  I carved a crown at Convention, and I will produce a project with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment