Saturday 7 December 2013

How do you fancy some sneak peeks?

I've been busy crafting for Scrapbook Magazine, and I've just finished another feature, which I'm thrilled about!  I love "working" for Scrapbook Magazine, as they really push me out of my comfort zone!  Here are my sneak peeks!


The feature is called Country Bumpkin, and it was all about going natural!  I'm not really a natural person, as I love all the lovely embellishments you can buy, so my stock was limited.


I love this Stampin' Up! burlap ribbon!  Not only have I pleated it and pinned it, but I've cut it into chevron shapes!


I had a few scraps of Plaid Paper from Stampin' Up!s Sweater Weather Designer Series paper, so I used these and mixed them in with some shapes cut from burlap.

I loved doing this commission, even though I wasn't sure where to start (see, out of my comfort zone!).

I can't feature these layouts in full end until the end of February, but I hope you stop by to have a look!

1 comment:

  1. I like burlap, not used it in ages! Must remember to use it!

    ReplyDelete