Saturday 30 November 2013

What not to wear Layout...

Thanks for stopping by my blog again to listen to my ramblings!  It's always good to chat!!

You'll remember back in August, I showed a sneak peak of a layout I completed for Scrapbook Magazine, one of many I'd been working on at the time!!  Here is the full layout in all it's glory!


When Lindsey, my Editor, said that the layout was about Fashion Faux Pars, I chuckled, as that just doesn't happen in our house!  We live with a 6 year old fashionista, so there's no way any of us will ever get away with wearing something that doesn't go together!

I immediately thought about mine and Emily's new Roman Sandals and the fact that you really can't wear them with socks!  I had a hard job convincing Emily to put a sock and her Sandal on, and I literally had one shot at taking this photo, as she wasn't a happy bunny at all!!  This layout makes me smile every time I look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment