Wednesday 11 December 2013

Novembers Card Class.....

Hey there, nice to see you back!  You know I told you I've had a few busy weeks?  Well, one of the things I was busy doing was sorting out a new venue for my classes, as I've now outgrown my home!  November was my first class in my new home, and we had such a blast!  Everyone agreed that the new venue was much much better!

Anyway, onto what you've logged onto my Blog for, cards!  Here's my first card from November!


This card is one of the first cards that I've made myself.  I'm sure I've seen all of these elements on other cards, but just pulled them all together in my head.

I've kept the lovely Stampin' Up! Glimmer to myself, but felt that this card needed that touch of pizzazz!  All of my ladies ohhh'd over this one.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock card base
Whisper White Card Stock
Season of Style Designer Series Paper
Champagne Glimmer Paper
2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
1 3/4" Circle Punch
Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
Best of Christmas Stamp Set
Special Seasons Stamp Set

If you'd like to order any products, please click on the Contact Me button, or click here to enter my online store.  Please note that you will be charged £4.95 P&P if ordering through my store, however, the products will be delivered direct to you from Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment