Wednesday 27 November 2013

A Card Swap Challenge....

Hey there, I really do like you all stopping by to read my blog!  I told you about the Card Swap Challenge group I've joined, and showed you what I made to send on.  Well today, I'm going to show you the absolutely gorgeous card that I received from Sue Ralph!


Isn't this card beautiful?  I'm so thrilled with it, and it stood out on my sideboard for over a week before I reluctantly tucked it away before it got ruined!  The acorns and leaves were made using Stampin' Up! Clay and different moulds.  An amazing amount of work has gone into this card!

Our next challenge is called Fire and Ice, which is more a reference to the colours.  I have an idea, I just have to make it now!!

If you'd like to know more about the Card Swap Challenge, or to order Stampin' Up! Products, please click on my Contact Me button.

1 comment:

  1. That certainly is a beautiful card - you could put it in a box frame to keep it out???

    ReplyDelete