Wednesday 6 November 2013

Some cards for a VIP!

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  I've been making some cards for a VIP, Emily's Godfather, Giles, to be exact.  I don't know about you, but I find Man's cards a bit more difficult than ladies cards, but I was pleased with how these turned out.

Here's the first card I made.  The inspiration for these cards was found on Pinterest, so thank you to the original pinners.


I really like the Rev up the Fun Stamp Set, and I loved this pin on Pinterest!  The tricky bit was lining up the car once I'd cut it into pieces.  I'm not convinced I did a very good job!  I've used Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate, which really compliment each other!  


Giles, like me, is an avid Starbucks fan, so Perfect Blend just seemed the perfect choice!  Why not have a little bit of what you fancy on your birthday!  Again, I've used the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set and Off the Grid Stamp set, which are so versatile, they are a must have in your stamp stock!  I used Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso for the colour combo, one I'm going to use again, as I love it.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Rev Up the Fun Stamp Set
Perfect Blend Stamp Set
Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate Classic Ink Pad
Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate A4 Card Stock
Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock
Marina Mist Classic Ink Pad
Tangerine Tango Classic Ink Pad
Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad
Very Vanilla and Whisper White A4 Card Stock
Word Window Punch
Modern Label Punch
Simply Serif Mini Alphabet Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment