Saturday 9 November 2013

October's Card Class...

Oh my word, where has this year gone?!  I can't believe that I'm showing you October's Card Class Cards, and that we're only 2 months away from the end of the year!!  Even though Christmas is nearly upon us, I didn't want to do all Christmas Cards, so a mixture was made in class.  Here's the first card!


This card I found at Patti's Stamping Studio and I loved it!  Somehow, the 2 different Designer Series Papers from the Birthday Basics pack shouldn't go together, but they do beautifully!  I've separated the 2 Papers by Bermuda Bay Card stock, one of my favourite Stampin' Up! colours!  I've used Cycle Celebration Stamp Set on this card, one that I've had for a while, but not used.  I may recreate this card using the bicycle!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Chalk Talk Framelits
Bermuda Bay and Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock
Cycle Celebrations Stamp Set
Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pad
Scallop Trim Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment