Wednesday 13 November 2013

October's Card Class, second card...

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  I said in my previous post that in my October Class, I made a mixture of normal greetings cards and Christmas Cards, so here is my first Christmas Card.

This card has been inspired by my friend, and fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Jane Goldman.  I haven't made this card quite the same as Jane's, but she used my favourite Christmas Stamp Set, Santa's List.


This card looks very simple, but as my ladies found out, it's very involved and there were some floating Santa's!  I really hope that Santa's List Stamp Set carries over to the next main catalogue as I love Santa, but then who doesn't?

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Postcard Stamp
Santa's List Stamp Set
Postage Due Stamp Set
Real Red Classic Ink Pad
Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad
Naturals Ivory Card Stock
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Distress Tool
Sponge Dauber
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Very Vanilla Card Stock

3 comments: