Saturday 16 November 2013

October's Card Class, third card...

I've found some really good pins on Pinterest this month that I've wanted to use for my Card Class.  My third card was found from a pin by Teri's Craft Spot, and uses the Rev up the Fun Stamp Set!


I love one layer cards!  They are simple to make, but so effective!  I didn't use the same colours as was pinned, and the placement is slightly different, but this is a card I will definitely make again using the bike and the car in the Stamp Set!  As a tip, I used black Stazon Ink to stamp the sentiment and the bike, just because you're stamping over other inks.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Rev up the Fun Stamp Set
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set (one of my favourites)
Off the Grid Stamp Set (one of my favourites)
Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum and Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad
Black Stazon Ink Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment